Raptor Consulting is now accepting applications for a geology consultant position.
- Cleaning and identification of rock samples
- Gas detection
- Logging of drill cuttings, gas integration, drilling parameters, and real-time MWD data
- Analysis of logged data
- Data collection of drilling parameters and daily operations
- Communications with operation geologist and personnel on drilling location
- Daily reporting of logs and geologic data/interpretations
- Reporting of geosteering interpretations at regular intervals determined by operation geologist
- Comprehensive end-of-well evaluations/reports
- Maintenance of gas detection equipment
- Perform JSAs before all job duties
For more details on this position, and access to our application form, please click here.