Available Positions in Houston, Dallas, Midland, Oklahoma, and Denver
Sale Representative: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territories selling the company’s services. Personally, contacts and secures new business customers.
- Positive outgoing attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2-5 years minimum sales experience selling well site geology geosteering services preferred.
- Disciplined to work alone for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to travel if needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate leads, prospects, referrals throughout assigned territory
- Meet with prospects, clients to develop rapport, discover operational needs and an ongoing business relationship
- Submit client operational requirements to Raptor Management
- Keep daily sales notes
- Submit weekly sales report
- Budget and manage expense account
- Weekly expense report with receipts
- Weekly pipeline report
- Submit annual and quarterly forecast
- Communicate regularly with Executive Vice President
- Discuss goals, objectives, progress reports etc.
- Assist with ongoing development of marketing materials, strategies, and goals.
- Travel to meet with customers. Driving for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, stoop, lift 10 lbs, and stand.
- Attend regional and national conferences/conventions
- Valid divers license
- I-9 employment eligibility verification
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
- Background check
- Credit check
- PEC Safeland once hired (if required)
Raptor Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for a job as a Geology Consultant, please print and complete the following application:
Once you have filled out the application, please send it along with your resume to Raptor Consulting via one of the following two methods:
- Scan the completed application and send file as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail the completed application to the address at the top of the application.